Pages

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Holiday writing

1 paragraph :In the holidays I went down to the beach when I went with my mum and brothers and sisters when I saw this dog  I was running and the dog was chasing me.I was running in to the water and then I splashed. it was a big dog I ran because it was going to bite me but it couldn't find me.

2 paragraph :After the dog went away I ran to my brothers and sisters. And then my mum ask me to go and get hot chips
when we bought the chips I was fed the birds because they were hungry. After we ate I tried to dig a hole so I can put my legs in  . After I finished putting my legs into the sand we had to go wash our legs and hands because they were all sandy.

3 paragraph : after we washed our legs we quickly got
change and went home when we got home we had to hop
in to the shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.