Pages

Monday 25 August 2014

All blacks VS Wallabies

Did you know the All blacks won the cup The cup was big. they were so happy. the other time they came a tie the points were 12-12 all.  they came a tie. this was the old game.  they came a tie because they had a good defence but when they had a rematch the all blacks won because the wallabies was not tackling but the all blacks were the tackles were really hard.
But then after that Richie macaw had a yellow card  the part i like was the part when Steven score the  

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jackson I am from Henderson Valley School I like rugby too
    Do you play rugby for a club?
    What is your fav rugby team?
    What is your fav rugby league team?
    and my blog address is www.hvsjacksonlblospot.com : ]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I play for varsity
      my favourite league team is cowboys
      yes I play for a club

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.