Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

Born to weave





Hello my name is Steven today I am showing my presentation about born to weave our teacher told us to  make a presentation about born to weave and harvesting HOPE you love!!!!!!!! it did you know that you can make all kinds of stuff out I love people commenting.



THIS presentation is about a story could Born to weave FLAX is a flax is special to Maori you can use flax to make bags bracelets and hats and make cool kinds of games and kids can be good at using flax Hope you leave a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank !!!!.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Steven! My name is Jessica and I go to school at the University of South Alabama in the United States. I really enjoyed your slide presentation. I always find these types of things interesting to learn about. Have you ever made anything with harakeke? I think it would be fun to try to weave harakeke into something myself! I also saw that you like playing rugby. Good luck with your next game!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.