Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

Holiday writing



In the holiday I went to a rugby game it was so cool  me  and my  family went there because My family wanted to go  watch game. they won by 3 or 4 points they were so happy because they won the game and they are going to the semi finals.


On a Monday we woke up and had breakfast then after we had our breakfast we went to buy some food for our lunch. And then we to buy some more food and we were fundraising to go Australia.  


But on the second day of the holiday my mum said wake up because I was going to miss my breakfast
.I quickly woke up because I didn't want to miss breakfast but my brother got to play his game until 8 am .but then my mum told him to get off your ps3 before I will kick you.
varsity vs ponsomby
                                               

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.