Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Rob the dairy

john cena and brock lesnar and big daddy v they were robbing the dairy big daddy v grabbed everything he wanted and then after the screamed then the alarm went on no!!!!! john cena screamed
the shopkeeper woke up then he came out with a baseball bat brock lesnar shot the shopkeeper with a shotgun john cena said why did you do that we could just ran off the camera saw john cenas face so they saw blue and red lights there were lots of cops the cops were driving too fast they crashed.

After they crashed john cena said lets split i go south brock lesnar gos north you big daddy v you go west thats how we can lose the cops lets go then when they lost the cops. And then they went to see if the cops were still on them john cena said that was a long day today it was so hard to get away from the cops john cena heard a knock on the door knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock we are the cops john cena ran to open the door the cops replied to john cena.

have you seen to 3 people john cena said no I haven't they may be at the bar lets go check the cops said the said to his partner didn't those 3 people run in that apartment no!!! they didn't are you sure
 OK let’s check one more  time knock knock knock knock is any one home they home a minute a go .

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of my work and the work I been finishing.The things I am doing are explanation mark.The things I am working on is speech marks. I'm doing well at my reading and writing I'm really proud of my work because I explained some of the things I've been doing but the thing I like is reading because we do animation an writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.